arslan76 发表于 2009-4-17 18:40

(转帖)原突厥鲁尼文标记银杯(伊塞克题词)(国外资料、仅供参考)

Proto-Türkic rune-like inscription on silver cup
(Issyk Inscription)
A.S. AMANJOLOV
HISTORY OF ANCIENT TÜRKIC SCRIPT
Almaty, "Mektep", 2003

Introduction

The oldest inscription in Türkic alphabet, the Issyk Inscription, written on a flat silver drinking cup, was found in 1970 in a royal tomb located within Balykchy ( Issyk), a town in Kyrgyzstan near Lake Issyk, and was dated by 5-th c. BC.In the tomb was a body of a man dressed from head to toe in magnificent attire, the clothes, jacket, pants, socks, and boots all had a total of 4,800 attached pieces of pure gold, greatest ever found in a tomb except Pharaoh Tutankhamen. The top of cone-shaped crown covering ears and neck carried golden arrows emblem. A sword on the belt right side and a knife on the left were in shields. Beautiful relief ornaments of animal art decorated shields, belt and front of the hat. Radiocarbon tests determined the age of the finds as belonging to the fifth century B.C. What was the world in the 5-th century BC? We have archeological discoveries, where dating is almost always somewhat speculative, and reconstructions of the ancient Greek maps, and the views of the Mesopotamian and Chinese records. From the Mesopotamian, Chinese, and Greek texts, from the archeological discoveries of the kurgans, from the written monuments, we get a glimpse of the nomadic nations of the Central Asia in the 5-th c. BC. The various interpretations of the graphics and contents of the inscription witness the paucity of the finds and the potential for the studies.

For a listing of other images, publications and attempts to read click here

In the spring of 1970 in a surburb of the city Issyk, fifty kilometers from Almata, archeologists of the Kazakhstan Academy of Sciences excavated one of the so-called royal kurgans of the Saka time (leading archeologist Candidate of Historical Sciences K.A.Akishev, initiator B.N.Nurmuhanbetov). Under kurgan in timbered grave was found a burial of a noble warrior in a coffin made of boards. The warrior's helmet, caftan, sharovar pants and boots were decorated with golden plates and badges with images of snow leopard, horse, mountain goat and archar, depicted in Scythian animal style. The buried was armed with a sword with golden handle.
In the same timbergrave were various utensils (up to thirty objects): rectangular wooden dishes, thin-walled clay vessels, ornamented bowls of silver and bronze, silver spoon (spoon handle in shape of a bird head with a long beak), and at last, a silver cup with mysterious runic-like inscription (see amended sketch).

…………

http://www.s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/31Alphabet/Amanjolov/AmanjolovIssykInscriptionEn.htm

arslan76 发表于 2009-4-17 19:13

The Golden Prince(ss)

……

Until the discovery of this bowl, scholars had believed that the Scythians did not have an alphabet. When I first saw a sketch of this inscription, I recognized all the characters immediately as having identical forms with Germanic runes. In fact, I tentatively read part of the inscription as UUilaz or Wilaz, possibly an Indo-Iranian version of Wilagaz, or in modern English, Wily (see my last article for the possibly homosexual connotations of this name). After a meeting I had with Dr. Kimball in Berkeley, she e-mailed her Russian colleagues who are on-site in Kazakhstan, and they thoughtfully e-mailed me photographs of the silver bowl and it's inscription.

Dr. Kimball also provided me with a photo of another ancient inscription found on a rock in the Ukraine bearing even more runic-like characters! After seeing the Issyk inscription more clearly in photographs, I am now even more convinced that the characters inscribed are runic. If so, this is an amazing find for a people who supposedly had no alphabet. Until now, the earliest runic inscription acknowledged by scholars dates to no earlier than 50 AD. The generally accepted theory is that the runic alphabet of the ancient Germans was of North Italic origin. However, if this inscription is in fact runic (and what I have tentatively labeled "Sakan proto-runes"), then the Germanic runes are not only 400 years older than previously thought, but did not come from northern Italy at all, but originated with the Scythian peoples of the Ukraine.

Even more interesting for my readers is that according to Christian historian Jordanes, writing in the Origin and Deeds of the Goths in 551 AD, the mythological homeland of the homosexual Heruli tribe (whom I've written of in previous articles) was the swampy area of the Don River mouth on the Sea of Azov (the Ukraine), the southern heartland of ancient Scythia! I have therefore developed a theory that the Saka-Scythian people of the Ukraine and Kazakhstan created the "proto-runes" based on their limited trade contact with the Greeks and their alphabet. Three or four hundred years later (around the time of Jesus) early Heruli marauders may then have learned the Indo-Iranian runes in the Ukraine from transvestite priest(esse)s of the Saka, adapted them to the Germanic language, and then spread them across northern Europe during their own raids.

For more information on the Golden Prince(ss), read Dr. Jeannine Davis-Kimball's article "Chieftain or Warrior Priestess?" in Archaeology (Sep/Oct 1997), as well as Renate Rolle's book, The World of the Scythians (although the Issyk burial skeleton is here called male throughout). For more information on the debate about the historical basis for the Amazons, see William R. Tyrrell's book, Amazons: A Study in Athenian Mythmaking. The CSEN web site also has one of Dr. Kimball's papers on the excavations of many Scythian warrior women at http://www.csen.org/WomenWarriors/Statuses_Women_Warriors.html

如果此文作者猜测不错,“鲁尼文”有可能是从西伯利亚起源的……

http://connellodonovan.com/princess.html

氐羌人后裔 发表于 2009-4-17 20:39

我认为,说鲁尼文从月球上产生更靠谱些:lol

氐羌人后裔 发表于 2009-4-17 20:40

大哥,本来一天搞笑的事情就很多,你能不能每天少制造一些幽默材料啊:lol

arslan76 发表于 2009-4-17 23:01

原帖由 氐羌人后裔 于 2009-4-17 20:40 发表 http://konglong.5d6d.com/images/common/back.gif
大哥,本来一天搞笑的事情就很多,你能不能每天少制造一些幽默材料啊:lol

您不感兴趣没关系呀……没准有别人愿意看呢?

arslan76 发表于 2009-4-18 12:03

Chieftain or Warrior Priestess?Volume 50 Number 5, September/October 1997
by Jeannine Davis-Kimball

New evidence suggests that the ancient nomad buried in this suit of gold may have been a woman. (Courtesy Jeannine Davis-Kimball)
In the spring of 1969, a farmer from the Issyk collective farm, 31 miles east of Alma Ata (now Almaty) in southern Kazakhstan, was preparing the soil for planting when he noticed something glinting in the furrow left by his plow. Pushing the soil aside with his boot, he exposed a small gold plaque--treasure from a burial in a large kurgan, one of several that broke the flatness of the field. The central tomb in the kurgan had been plundered in antiquity, but the robbers had missed a rich burial hidden in the side of the mound. The farmer reported it immediately, and Kemal Akishev of the Kazakh Institute of History, Ethnography, and Archaeology (now the Kazakh Institute of Archaeology) hurried to Issyk and began systematic excavation of the kurgan. Akishev and his colleagues soon uncovered a sarcophagus constructed from large fir logs, within which they found a skeleton covered with 4,000 gold ornaments.

Although the burial was said to be of a man, the headdress reminded the Kazakh excavators of hats worn by brides in traditional wedding ceremonies. Kazakh bridal hats, part of a dowry passed from generation to generation, are also decorated with ornamental plaques of gold and silver cast from coins. Artifacts in the Issyk burial are so similar to those that we have found in burials of women warriors and priestesses at Pokrovka in the southern Ural steppe (see ARCHAEOLOGY, March/April 1997) that we cannot help speculating that this person was actually a young woman. Three earrings adorned with turquoise, and carnelian and white beads, perhaps from a necklace, suggest more elaborate jewelry than is usually associated with male Saka warriors.

Visit the home page of the Center for the Study of the Eurasian Nomads.

http://www.archaeology.org/9709/abstracts/gold.html

arslan76 发表于 2009-4-18 12:05

I have Jeannine Davis-Kimball's "Warrior Women" book and she talks a little bit about the Issyk Gold "Man" in it. That find is generally accepted as being Saka. Apparently the gold ornaments are in the "Pazyryk style".

Of the headwear, the symbols on it are indicative of fertility symbols, birds perched in trees of life sprouting from mountains. The "arrows" are believed to depict cattails or some other vegetation since arrows of the time were tri-lobed. Davis-Kimball says she saw similar designs on felt carpet from Pazyryk.

The jewelry found with the Gold "Man" has never been found in a male burial.

Other artifacts in the burial were a gilded bronze mirror, a silver sthingy with a bird's head handle, and a koumiss beater.

No mention of a small silver plate... Hrm.

http://steppes.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=board14&action=display&thread=407

arslan76 发表于 2009-4-18 12:09

哈萨克斯坦“伊塞克”金王子(或公主)服装上的金饰片属于“巴泽雷克风格”头戴的尖帽类型可能与萨满教“生命树”有关联……
这种风格的尖帽直至今天仍能在哈萨克斯坦女性的婚礼上看到……

arslan76 发表于 2009-4-18 12:10

NOMADS OF THE EURASIAN STEPPES IN THE EARLY IRON AGE - Jeannine Davis-Kimball

http://rapidshare.com/files/184179118/No....mball.pd f.html

arslan76 发表于 2009-4-19 08:06

原帖由 起飞1989 于 2009-4-18 23:24 发表 http://konglong.5d6d.com/images/common/back.gif
鲁尼文。。。。。。。

被称为“前鲁尼文”可能更准确些……
页: [1]
查看完整版本: (转帖)原突厥鲁尼文标记银杯(伊塞克题词)(国外资料、仅供参考)