返回列表 回复 发帖

(Lipson新论文)complex population history of early European farmers

Parallel ancient genomic transects reveal complex population history of early European farmers | bioRxiv Abstract
Ancient DNA studies have established that European Neolithic populations were descended from Anatolian migrants who received a limited amount of admixture from resident hunter-gatherers. Many open questions remain, however, about the spatial and temporal dynamics of population interactions and admixture during the Neolithic period. Using the highest-resolution genome-wide ancient DNA data set assembled to date---a total of 177 samples, 127 newly reported here, from the Neolithic and Chalcolithic of Hungary (6000-2900 BCE, n = 98), Germany (5500-3000 BCE, n = 42), and Spain (5500-2200 BCE, n = 37)---we investigate the population dynamics of Neolithization across Europe. We find that genetic diversity was shaped predominantly by local processes, with varied sources and proportions of hunter-gatherer ancestry among the three regions and through time.   Admixture between groups with different ancestry profiles was pervasive and resulted in observable population transformation across almost all cultural transitions. Our results shed new light on the ways that gene flow reshaped European populations throughout the Neolithic period and demonstrate the potential of time-series-based sampling and modeling approaches to elucidate multiple dimensions of historical population interactions.

Mark Lipson, Anna Szécsényi-Nagy, Swapan Mallick, Annamária Pósa, Balázs Stégmár, Victoria Keerl,Nadin Rohland, Kristin Stewardson, Matthew Ferry, Megan Michel, Jonas Oppenheimer,Nasreen Broomandkhoshbacht, Eadaoin Harney, Susanne Nordenfelt, Bastien Llamas,Balázs Gusztáv Mende, Kitti Köhler, Krisztián Oross, Mária Bondár, Tibor Marton, Anett Osztás,János Jakucs, Tibor Paluch, Ferenc Horváth, Piroska Csengeri, Judit Koós, Katalin Sebok,Alexandra Anders, Pál Raczky, Judit Regenye, Judit P. Barna, Szilvia Fábián, Gábor Serlegi,Zoltán Toldi, Emese Gyöngyvér Nagy, János Dani, Erika Molnár, György Pálfi, László Márk,Béla Melegh, Zsolt Bánfai, Javier Fernández-Eraso, José Antonio Mujika-Alustiza,Carmen Alonso Fernández, Javier Jiménez Echevarría, Ruth Bollongino, Jörg Orschiedt,Kerstin Schierhold, Harald Meller, Alan Cooper, Joachim Burger, Eszter Bánffy, Kurt W. Alt,Carles Lalueza-Fox, Wolfgang Haak, David Reich

http://biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/03/06/114488

评分次数

物格而后知至,知至而后意诚,意诚而后心正,心正而后身修,身修而后家齐,家齐而后国治,国治而后天下平...
Lipson,-Mallick-Haak-Reich这个团队近年来堪称高产团队吖,呵呵
[attach]50588[/attach]
是一群来自 Anatolian 的农夫(铜石并用??反正没提工具,但应该不是新石器农民,我猜欧洲尤其是北欧可能压根就没产生新石器的农民)混合新石器的猎人的故事。
最早的陶器出于中国湖南,但却没有铜器(铜石)出现,原因是中国南方没铜矿?

请指教哈
4# 风火如初 应该是这样的,新石器晚期中东农人对北欧的影响是间接的,血统上微乎其微。
在eurogenes上,一个似乎读了预览版的网友这样说:
On Balterhohle R1b1..
"R1b1a1a2 showed
both derived and ancestral alleles of characteristic SNPs."

He's probably a relative of R1b1a1a2 M269.

Balterhohle is interesting. The data indicates the people buried there were the fusion of a hunter gatherer tribe and farmer tribe. Some lived as hunter gatherers, some as farmer-hunters, but all were heavily admixed between both tribes.

Farmer mtDNA on the site; H1c3, H11a, H5*, J1c1b1
Hunter gatherer mtDNA on the site; U5b2a2, U5b2b2, other U5b
Hunter gatherer Y DNA on the site; I2a1, R1b1a1a2
---------------------------------------
如此看来,M269进入中西欧的时间有可能比之前认为的还要早,而且早期进入的这一批有可能是proto-Basque人,是逐渐农业化的人群~
看了在eurogenes对本文的跟帖,这些欧洲网友们为谁是正宗的欧洲人后裔以及谁是‘新欧洲征服者’后裔吵得不可开交,呵呵~---------------------------------------------------
Nirjhar007 said...
R1b is NOT IE...
March 7, 2017 at 2:48 AM

Gioiello said...
All the people tested are in places not Bell Beakers. Central and Southern Iberia, Southern France and Whole Italy lack. Let's wait that these PhDs publish their paper on Bell Beakers!
March 7, 2017 at 2:49 AM

Gioiello said...
@ Nirjhar007
"R1b is NOT IE..."

We'll see what it will be found in the Italo-Celtic languages places (I think from Italy to Iberia northward). I am asking from so long that Rinaldone, Arene Candide are tested. Of course if no R1b will be found, we should think to a late migration from East or elsewhere: ahahahahahah.
March 7, 2017 at 2:57 AM

Nirjhar007 said...
You R1b people don't want to be the conquered but you ARE ...(这句话水平不低,呵呵)
March 7, 2017 at 2:57 AM

Gioiello said...
Nirjhar007
"You R1b people don't want to be the conquered but you ARE ..."

You are wrong, because I am R1b1a2-L23-Z2110, and anyway my ancestors would have been the conquerors!(该网友的回复恰好证实了上面网友的嘲讽,呵呵)
March 7, 2017 at 3:01 AM

Nirjhar007 said...
R1b looks very WHG folks , sorry .
March 7, 2017 at 3:18 AM

Gioiello said...
@ Rob
Nothing wrong. Nirjhar007 didn't remember that I am R1b, HG as your hg. I.

Of course, Bletterhole is the closest to HG, but La Brana wasn't R1b. We may think that I was right in saying that R1b survived in the Italian Refugium, but we have to find it yet in the ancestors of Bletterhole if they came Southward...
March 7, 2017 at 3:33 AM

Nirjhar007 said...
Yamnaya was Vasco-Caucasian or something like that.(胡猜吧,呵呵)
March 7, 2017 at 3:38 AM

Gioiello said...
@ Nirjhar007
"Yamnaya was Vasco-Caucasian or something like that".

Difficult to agree with you, even though that they broght Westward the Language but not the R1b could be well accepted to me, but I think that Yamnaya was the satem IE languages, brought up there from the R-L23 from the Italian Refugium. You'll see that I put all in the sack also about linguistis,,,
March 7, 2017 at 3:48 AM

Samuel Andrews said...
@Nirijhar007,
"R1b looks very WHG folks , sorry ."

This isn't a "IE=superior" site. No one would be disappointed if R1b were originally WHG. Anyways 99% of European R1b isn't WHG, it is Steppe.
March 7, 2017 at 3:50 AM

Nirjhar007 said...
Ratna ,
Satem ?. Are you kidding me?. Let there be some satisfactory R1as , then you fetch the Indo-European claim first , forget satem for now ;) .
I love Linguistics , show it to me .
March 7, 2017 at 3:50 AM

Rob said...
@ Sam

Well, R1b looks proto-WHG at least. Look at the supplementary data figue. EHG is now 61% proto-WHG & 39% MA-1.
Collectively, R1b looks WHG, even if some drifted onto the steppe at some point, and perhaps expanded back west.
March 7, 2017 at 3:57 AM

Nirjhar007 said...
Who gives a shit if its steppe or not , its not IE , that's the thing that matters.
I am not claiming any superiority you moron , THe Indo-Europeans were a successful lineage and that plain and simple , but I don't buy that crazy military dominant barbaric bullshit... (关于这一点小云老师可以和他解释一下
Its becoming evident day by day that R1b had nothing to do with IEs originally , they were assimilated later on.
March 7, 2017 at 3:57 AM

Samuel Andrews said...
@Nirijhar007,
"its not IE"

How would you know this? There's nothing out there suggesting R1b wasn't present in early Indo Europeans. If one agrees with the Kurgan hypothesis, then R1b has been found in the earliest Indo Europeans.

"R1b looks WHG, even if some drifted onto the steppe at some point"

Even though Mesolithic, Copper age, and Bronze age Samara was full of R1b? Narva had EHG admixture, that could explain its R1b.

Also we don't know the relationship between EHG and WHG. They weren't two completely distinct races. They were closely related, their ancestry intersected a lot in the Paleolithic. How do you know WHG isn't part ANE or part something from hence EHG got its R1b?
March 7, 2017 at 4:29 AM
在eurogenes上,一个似乎读了预览版的网友这样说:
On Balterhohle R1b1..
"R1b1a1a2 showed
both derived and ancestral alleles of characteristic SNPs."

He's probably a relative of R1b1a1a2 M269.

B ...
imvivi001 发表于 2017-3-30 08:00
我看了原文,怎么没有找到m269,只有r1b里面m269上游的呀。
9# lindberg
找到原文了吗? 不妨分享一下~
10# imvivi001
你给的链接不是能直接下吗
11# lindberg
上次以为是预览版就没仔细看。
刚才打开,发现这段话很有意思: Computing f4-statistics measuring shared drift between our Neolithic samples and the WHG individuals, we observed an increasing trend in hunter-gatherer ancestry over time in each region [10–12], although at a slower rate in Hungary than in Germany and Spain, and with limited intra-population structure or heterogeneity (Figure 2A; Supplementary Information section 6),说明匈牙利的确是欧洲非常关键的窗口~
We find that almost all ancient groups fromHungary have ancestry significantly closest to one of the more eastern WHG individuals(either KO1 or Villabruna); the samples from present-day Germany have greatest affinityto Loschbour; and all three Iberian groups contain LB1-related ancestry (Figure 2C;Extended Data Table 2). This pattern implies that admixture into European farmersoccurred multiple times from local hunter-gatherer populations. Moreover, combining theproportions and sources of hunter-gatherer ancestry, populations from the three regionsare distinguishable at all stages of the Neolithic. Thus, any further migrations that mayhave occurred after the initial spread of farming were not substantial enough within thestudied regions to disrupt the observed heterogeneity----------------------------------------

匈牙利人或欧洲中低纬度地区的种族融合,看来的确是有章可循,呵呵
Both populations have evidence of ancestryrelated to LB1 and to a different WHG individual, suggesting that in contrast to theearlier admixture, the large increase in hunter-gatherer ancestry between the EN and MNhad a non-local origin.----------------------------------------------

这一段正好验证我前几天在谈论北欧与波罗的-东欧的I2a时,推测这些I2a是当地土著被农业化之后北上的结果~
Using the highest-resolution genome-wide ancient DNA data set assembled to date---a total of 177 samples, 127 newly reported here, from the Neolithic and Chalcolithic of Hungary (6000-2900 BCE, n = 98), Germany (5500-3000 BCE, n = 42), and Spain (5500-2200 BCE, n = 37)-------------------------------------------------

看完了全文还是木有找到新增的127个aDNA数据,呜呜呜~~
从3楼的数据看,LBK/线纹陶文化居民以G2a2a为主,mt以N1a/T/K/H较常见。这大致说明他们不属于最后一批来自西亚的新石器农民,而是青铜时代就到来的近东移民。他们的Y和mt似乎只跟冰人奥茨和中欧的蒂罗尔人种有直接的关联,跟日耳曼和凯尔特人的父系主体遗传关系不大。
NRY: O2a1c1a1a1a1a1a1-002611,F11,F17,F856,F1495(源自粤西云浮)
mtDNA:B4d1(源自浙北慈溪)
百越人的人类学文集 http://blog.sina.com.cn/baiyueren
从3楼的数据看,LBK/线纹陶文化居民以G2a2a为主,mt以N1a/T/K/H较常见。这大致说明他们不属于最后一批来自西亚的新石器农民,而是青铜时代就到来的近东移民。他们的Y和mt似乎只跟冰人奥茨和中欧的蒂罗尔人种有直接的 ...
baiyueren 发表于 2017-4-19 01:19
笔误吧...?
18# imvivi001
应该是旧石器末期就迁出近东的人群。但农业文化不排除受到了新石器农民的影响。
NRY: O2a1c1a1a1a1a1a1-002611,F11,F17,F856,F1495(源自粤西云浮)
mtDNA:B4d1(源自浙北慈溪)
百越人的人类学文集 http://blog.sina.com.cn/baiyueren
本帖最后由 Tocharian_2 于 2017-11-16 16:07 编辑

Nature: Parallel palaeogenomic transects reveal complex genetic history of early European farmers

Ancient DNA studies have established that Neolithic European populations were descended from Anatolian migrants who received a limited amount of admixture from resident hunter-gatherers. Many open questions remain, however, about the spatial and temporal dynamics of population interactions and admixture during the Neolithic period. Here we investigate the population dynamics of Neolithization across Europe using a high-resolution genome-wide ancient DNA dataset with a total of 180 samples, of which 130 are newly reported here, from the Neolithic and Chalcolithic periods of Hungary (6000–2900 , n = 100), Germany (5500–3000 , n = 42) and Spain (5500–2200 , n = 38). We find that genetic diversity was shaped predominantly by local processes, with varied sources and proportions of hunter-gatherer ancestry among the three regions and through time. Admixture between groups with different ancestry profiles was pervasive and resulted in observable population transformation across almost all cultural transitions. Our results shed new light on the ways in which gene flow reshaped European populations throughout the Neolithic period and demonstrate the potential of time-series-based sampling and modelling approaches to elucidate multiple dimensions of historical population interactions.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature24476
之前预览版已经在本坛讨论过了,可以考虑合并一下

http://www.ranhaer.org/redirect. ... p;from=groupmessage
返回列表
baidu
互联网 www.ranhaer.org